Account Manager Hotels
Account Management, Hotels, Travel.
Sales, Marketing, Benchmark.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Visit the important hotels in the region;
- Support Booking.com BV's-strategy for hotel availability and supply within the region;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com's extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com's system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker and writer
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver's license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- You already have a valid work permit in Buenos Aires
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.