IT SR Communications Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer
Expertise in Cisco routing and switching technologies
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important Worldwide Fast Moving Consumer Goods company
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of the IP network and security appliances including routers, switches, wireless controllers and access points as well as enterprise Voice and Video environments.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with external partners and vendors and managing their interactions with the company infrastructures.
- Serve as escalation point for data, voice and video networks and related network infrastructure devices; perform analysis of networking problems and provide highest-level crisis management.
- Provide support for network related production outages.
- Responsible for root cause analysis of problems and production slowdowns, and will use network tools like protocol analyzers and network management software to help make these determinations and recommend short and long term resolutions.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the Global Technology team.
- Record, track, and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups with On-Site Technicians as required.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Five years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Fluent English is required (Portuguese language skill is beneficial)
- Expertise in Cisco routing and switching technologies
- Excellent knowledge of DHCP, DNS, NPS, Active Directory
- Experience managing external partners and vendors
- Experience in Cisco wireless, controllers, access points and ACS
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP a plus
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with network monitoring tools.
- Experience utilizing packet capture software like Wireshark to isolate complex network issues.
- Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment, and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.