Jefe Contable e Impositivo
Hands on the month-end close to ensure timely and accurate report of financial.
Local GAAP and tax local legislation experience.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International engineering company
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsabilities are:
- Cooperate with the external audit process and preparation of local tax and regulatory reporting under local legislation of the different entities in scope with the support of the team
- Hands on the month-end close to ensure timely and accurate report of financial statements to headquarter.
- Preparation and supervision of tax accounting, inventory accounting and all accounting journal entries in full compliance with IFRS and local requirements
- Ensure that the highest levels of financial controls under internal and external compliance are in place.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration. Postgraduate studies would be a plus, such as a finance-related Masters
- Local GAAP and tax local legislation experience.
- Strong Financial and Accounting background.
- Well known of IFRS (International Financial Reporting. Standards).
- A minimum of +5 years' professional experience within an accounting department, preferably within an international company
- Specialist knowledge on finance, audit, local taxes, budgeting, accounting and law in force
- IT: advanced level in Office software, automated financial and accounting reporting systems. SAP knowledge will be a plus/must depending on local set up.