Marketing Specialist - White Line
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important electronics company
Descripción de la oferta
The Marketing specialist will work towards developing and building brand in Argentina in line with commercial sales targets and distribution strategy.
- Preparation of the annual marketing plan & budget of the region
- Execution of marketing plan actions in coordination with the appointed distributor/smainly detailed below;
- ATL Advertising (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Digital etc.)
- BTL Advertising (POP, POS, Catalogues, Flyers etc)
- Event Marketing (B2B & B2C Events Management, Dealer Meetings, Fair & Trade Shows)
- Social Media Management
- Website Maintenance , updates and monitoring
- Sales Point Decoration ( Instore Stands, Instore Branding etc)
- Trade Marketing
- Work with local creative and media agencies in developing, localising and implementing the ATL / BTL assets and activities.
- Quarterly Reporting of all marketing activities
- Close follow up and reporting of competitor marketing actions.
- Coordinating and communicating regions needs and requests to HQ Brand Management, Product Management, Retail Development, Trade Marketing teams.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fluent in English,
- Preferably a Commercial or related degree
- Min. 4 yrs of experience in planning and executing Marketing activities across Argentina. Preferably Advertising agency and/or Brand Management background in Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Retail, FMCG companies.
- Experience in building and developing new ideas and bringing solutions within an organisation.
- Results-oriented and taking responsibility for achieving goals.
- Demonstrate resilience, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work under pressure. See opportunities, choices and complexities as challenges and is motivated by finding solutions.
- Strong analytical combined with searching skills