Medical knowledge and understanding in skin/wound care practices
Understanding of the technology advancement in own area of expertise
Sobre nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager the main skills analysed will be:
- Medical Knowledge: Must have extensive knowledge and clinical practice understanding in skin biology, wound healing, and skin/wound care practices. Understand products, technologies and customer's process in order to deliver value to clients.
- Industry Understanding: clear understanding of the technology advancement in own area of expertise. Uses new technologies to advance knowledge and translate into competitive advantage. Possesses up-to-date knowledge of skin care, acute and chronic wound care, medical industry and regulations that can impact the business. Knows about leading-edge thinking, trends and best practices in and out the country of origin.
- Leading and Influencing (people and projects): provides direction and aligns activities. Is credible and able to gain support. Facilitates teamwork, maximizes diverse contributions. Is easy to approach and widely trusted. Champions continuous improvement and breakthrough changes.
- Coaching Others: actively encourages learning and development of others. Gives and seeks open and authentic feedback. Positively affects the behavior of others. Adapts coaching style to different situations.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with physician, nursing or similar degree and with the following personal skills:
- Achieving Results: Uses own initiative. Is resilient in overcoming difficulties. Completes tasks and achieves goals and deadlines. Applies medical technical knowledge to development and implementation of systems and programs
- Thinking and Decision Making: Analyzes information effectively. Looks beyond the obvious and seeks creative solutions. Plans and prioritizes. Evaluates risks and makes timely decisions.
- Personal Effectiveness: Relates well to all people. Communicates effectively and listens to others. Is flexible and able to give and receive feedback. Contributes to teams. Develops and uses networks well. Develops cross-functional relationships.
- Learning and Improvement: Takes responsibility for personal development. Is committed to learning and continuous improvement. Reflects on experience and acts on learning points. Demonstrates appropriate customer focus, based on job responsibilities.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English.