Senior Account Manager
Responsible for developing and achieving sales budget, target margin
Maintain existing customer and consistently enlarge account base.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Compañía Multinacional líder en el mercado especializada en sabores y fragancias
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for developing and achieving sales budget, target margin
- Accountable for updating sales forecast in SFT and ensuring accuracy.
- Responsible for developing & executing the strategy and action plans for the accounts & geographies under responsibility aligned with global & regional strategy.
- Identify and develop business opportunities within the accounts & geographies under responsibility supporting the overall business unit strategy
- Give support to global / regional accounts in the geographies under responsibility.
- Maintain existing customer and consistently enlarge account base.
- Monitor market development in terms of competitors, products and trends. Communicating this information to the organization through tools in management reporting.
- Collaborate with all company functions including Supply Chain, Operations, QA, Customer Service, Planning, Finance, Marketing, CI and Technical Supp. ensuring customer satisfaction in term of services and supply.
- Develop intelligence of the customer´s decision makers, decision processes and requirement to success. Maintain this information and databases related to the accounts
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Good understanding of Portuguese
- Working experience with SAP and Business Warehouse
- Project Management skills
- Commercial experience with large and multinational customers.
- 5 years direct sales experience in geography under responsibility with excellent track record.