Senior Project Architect
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge conv
Sobre nuestro cliente
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of "we" and in the movement we're a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We're just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensure efficient and quality design projects, by collaborating with all teams on the execution of WeWork standards, goals and brand ideals.
- Communicate regularly to upper management and the project team with updates, for example, of the status of each project, potential issues on site, changes in schedule or budget, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members.
- Ability to solve and manage any issues that may arise during the entire project, from deal release to opening.
- Responsible for determining and organizing functional requirements, providing programming and space planning, and code analysis with minimal direction.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 4+ years practical experience in high end hospitality, Residential, Commercial or Retail Architectural Design.
- BArch / MArch Degree required.
- A commitment to delivering outstanding high end design.
- Proficient in the following programs: Revit, all things Google, CAD, SketchUp, MS Office
- Fluent, written and spoken, English and Mandarin
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish