Senior Project Manager
Think outside the box and explore new ways to execute projects
Senior Project Manager - Buenos Aires
Sobre nuestro cliente
The company is a platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Its mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and its own team members are central to that goal.
Descripción de la oferta
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of project team
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Insure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals
- Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Lead all project Gate reviews and signoffs from High Interest through Handoff
- Serve as primary point of contact for all extended and external project team members
- Substantial involvement during PLAy to identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Substantial involvement during Due Diligence and Layout to understand lease terms, develop estimates and initial budget, and secure necessary approvals
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to secure access agreements, finalize budget, award contracts, and release construction
- Substantial involvement during Construction, Staging and Closeout to insure construction completion and finalize invoicing
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary.
- Work across the department to roll out new initiatives and meeting targets.
- Must be willing and able to travel to oversee the projects at the various stages.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
You must have 5-8+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design through the bid process and construction management, be familiar with construction industry best practices, building & ADA codes. You should now AutoCAD/drafting and be able to draw construction details and be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment. Experience in retail and commercial construction/development is preferable with contract values $2M+. You must be able to travel 50% of the time and be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese desired.
Excelent Compensation Package in a growing company.