Sr Research Co-ordinator
- Research experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational independent consultancy company specialising in project management, with a focus on developing countries and emerging markets.
Descripción de la oferta
- Research Unit Model - Help define the research unit model, the service offerings, turnaround times, workflow and gradual ramp-up of services to meet the needs of the Company. Monitor the work of the team to ensure quality output and user satisfaction.
- Resource Management - Identify the best public, internal and external sources to meet research needs. Monitor and manage the overall source portfolio to identify opportunities to upgrade, complement, or substitute.
- Vendor Relationship Management - Build strong relationships with external partners; provide them with regular feedback and monitor product development and performance. Negotiate contracts for third-party content, maintain authorised user lists and troubleshoot basic IT problems.
- Support for innovation, content generation and sales - Drive new insights for the firm from external news, databases and from internal research.
- Team Management - Responsible for team performance management and coaching.
- Training - Run training sessions and product training for consultants.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Research and preferably within a consultancy environment.
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology.
- Competent use a full range of tools & products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry / sector knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of managing a team or some line management experience would be an advantage.
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish and Portuguese are highly desirable.
- A professional attitude and service orientation, with the ability to work with international teams.
The research unit will sit within our Knowledge Management Area and the candidate will report directly to our Chief Knowledge Officer who works from our London office. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your research and management capabilities and to help shape and build the research area for the future.