Regional Accounting Knowledge
Sobre nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Accounting Manager the main responsibilities are,
- Manages the accounting team in terms of structure, required headcount and skills, allocation of responsibilities and objectives, supervision and development
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and ensuring that the systems of internal controls are adequate to protect the Company's assets.
- Develops any financial planning and control procedures needed to support these responsibilities, directs their implementation and monitors compliance.
- Maintain detailed systems which track, physically control, and report the status of the inventory and fixed assets of the Company.
- Control and approve Monthly Accounts Reconciliation, risk analysis and backups of the accounts for all local companies in Latin America, and in the region.
- Responsible for Local Statutory Accounts of all countries, coordinating the monthly process with Local Advisors, in specific countries.
- Deal with External Auditors, and ensure all Statutory Audits are finished on time according to local legislation of each country, with a clean audit report.
- Deal with Internal Audits from Head Office and Regional Office.
- Responsible for action plans, and closing all issues raised during the reviews.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for candidates with an Accountant degree and at least 4 years of experience leading accounting areas and with a solid level of the English language. Leadership skills and regional accounting knowledge will be a plus.