Accounting Senior Analyst
Statutory Financial Statements
Cooperate with tax managers
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important Multinational Telecommunications Company
Descripción de la oferta
1. Prepare Statutory Financial Statements of companies of the region.
2. Identify accounting GAAPs between corporate and statutory accounting standards.
3. Analyze Financial Statements and proactively raise audit risks and issues.
4. Be able to discuss with auditors and support statutory or group audits.
5. Cooperate with tax managers to calculate and review income tax provision and deferred income tax.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Certified Public Accountant degree.
- Strong Accounting background.
- Experience in IFRS and tax accounting. (Audit firms or Shared Services Center will be value added).
- Regional experience will be a plus.
Salary and benefits aligned