- You will have the opportunity to be part of the fascinating world of fashion
- Responsible for the Marketing Plan of all the brands under responsibility
Sobre nuestro cliente
Catalan company leader in the creation of experiences through fragrances of first line brands worldwide
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Develop and put in place the Marketing Plan for the Brands under responsibility:
- Definition, coordination and supervision of the launches calendar
- Development of the Promotional plan per brand, including the proposal of specific local actions
- Develop and put in place the Annual Budget for the Brands under responsibility
- Analyze Sales per brand
Control the P&L per brand:
- Media expenditure
- Promotional/POS investment (profitability per action and improvement proposals)
- Sell-out panel analysis (market share, pricing, distribution, competitors, Cross analysis sell-out vs. Media)
- Media Management
- Preparation and management of the sales meetings (communication of marketing plans and priorities by brand)
- Stocks and obsolets control, playing an active role in designing actions to reduce themPage Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the Beauty Industry or Retail.
- Knowledge of Department Stores dynamics, experience on channel development is a plus
- Previous experience working with consumer data is a plus
- University degree (preferably a Major in Marketing or Business Administration)
- Digital knowledge is highly valued
- Advanced Level in English
- Microsoft Office management (Outlook, Word, advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Drive for results.
- Passionate about achieving excellent results & accountable for its area of responsibility.
- Connect, Share & Cooperate.
- Able to foster a good work environment in the team and a key motivator around the brands managed.
- Foster curiosity
- With a thirst for knowledge, active seeker for feedback and eager to understand the wider context in order to grow
- Overall knowledge of marketing mix including portfolio management, visual merchandising, training, media, PR
- Sensitivity to beauty industry (perfumes, skin care, cosmetics)
- Highly organized with prioritization skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
Attractive compensation package.