- We are looking someone who is a client centric partner
- Someone who can be a genuine leader within and outside the Company.
Sobre nuestro cliente
A Company whos provide knowledge that powers decisions for the shapers of tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Achieving sales quotas and forecast accurately
* Selling annual subscriptions, negotiating annual or multi-year contracts, as well ad hoc/one-time projects.
* Developing and executing on Territory sales plan and Key Account sales plans
* Actively prospecting, with a content based/consultative selling approach
* Coordinating regional business development activities for some globally relevant accounts
* Communicating effectively with clients, both written and orally, providing excellent customer support, to ensure maximum renewal rate and continuous up/cross selling
* Collecting and inputting key Client data into Salesforce, as well as updating all client interactions
* Partnering with Solutions Team leaders in the Territory, to identify business opportunities and designing attractive solutions
* Willingness to coordinate teams from different backgrounds, acting as a key country catalyst
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Experience and Skills
- Excellent business acumen, problem solving attitude and analytical skills.
- Strong Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Very good at presenting and telling a story with data.
- Someone used to sell content based/information services, with clear prospecting and hunting track record.
- Bachelor's degree required, but we're more interested in knowing that you're always looking for being updated in your area of expertise - you must be curious!
We are looking someone who is a client centric partner, inspirational to others and someone who can be a genuine leader within and outside the Company.
Attractive compensation package