- Be part of the cultural change of a traditional company
- Develop your creative skills and strategic thinking
Sobre nuestro cliente
Their purpose is to empower people through work, accelerating digital adoption to unlock the potential of human value.
* Implement, together with the General Manager, the regional sales strategy in the Argentina strategy, breaking down the strategic objectives into initiatives and activities at the local level.
* Lead the profitable growth of all verticals by implementing programs focused on key accounts, ensuring the execution of the strategy and achievement of the country's objectives.
* Increase the market share of products and services, using their experience and relationships to attract new clients that generate additional revenue opportunities.
* Get their current and new customers to understand the value proposition persuasively to position theirselves as the integrator of solutions of choice in the industry.
* Prepare and control the budget to ensure the effective implementation of the sales strategy.
* Develop a local pricing strategy and policies to ensure defined sales targets are met.
* Know market trends and products and implement the necessary measures to adapt to new trends.
* Plan, direct and coordinate direct marketing actions.
* Direct and supervise the actions of the sales force, for the fulfillment of the objectives.
* Monitor sales (income and expenses) against plan, to identify problem areas and adapt procedures, to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
* Communicate constantly with the logistics and service departments, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Negotiate prices with key clients that are of strategic importance to the company.
* Responsible for managing customer relationships to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
* Direct, evaluate and develop the commercial team and lead it towards the achievement of the objectives, and identify future successors.
* Together with the HR area, hire suitable personnel for the area, train and develop them.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
EDUCATION: Professional in systems, industrial, electronic or telecommunications engineering. With postgraduate degrees in Senior Management, Business Administration or an MBA.EXPERIENCE: More than five years of experience in the position, originating and managing accounts of> $ 30 M USD and managing commercial teams successfully.TRAINING: Project management, document solutions (high volume printing and document management software), information security.SKILLS: Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, strong business skills, understanding of the Company products and solutions, operational and financial skills, outstanding leadership skills, influence, results-oriented, strategic focus, team management, decision-making.
You will be a key link in the cultural change from a traditional company to one of digital services.