Core Infrastructure Analyst
Complete updates/upgrades as required
Certified at least in Citrix, Windows, Exchange or Vmware
Sobre nuestro cliente
One of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies with operations in 36 countries is looking for a Core Infrastructure Analyst
Descripción de la oferta
Operations and Support
- Managing the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the: MS Windows Systems and Servers of platforms including VMware and Citrix environments and Exchange environments.
- Troubleshooting day to day issues, coordinating with end users, provide tier 2 technical support
- Managing product lifecycles to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts, and software license compliance.
- Department related work will be required out of hours including on-call support.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Manage Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS
- Fluency in local language and English
- Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
- A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
- Able to perform analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
- Windows Server administration (Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016
- Exchange Server administration (Server 2007, Server 2010, Server 2016)
- VMWare Server ESX&vShepere
- Citrix Presentation Server 6.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater (installation, deployment, advanced troubleshooting, day to day administration).
- Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
- Scripting using Powershell
- Microsoft SCOM
- Server Network Administration (DNS, Active Directory, DHCP)
- Cloud Administration
- Competitive salary