CRA I y II
Exciting healthcare opportuinity in a CRO
Sobre nuestro cliente
LAT Research is a small privately owned Academic & Contract Research Organization (A/CRO) located in Latin America with the advantages of an agile company.
It was founded in Argentina with the objective of providing support to CROs with no presence in Latin America and options to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies in the development of their study drugs (phases I to IV) in the Region.
We offer Clinical Drug Development and Consulting Services in emerging countries across Latin America with focus on quality and deliverables and provide technical Support to independent researchers from public and private institutions.
Descripción de la oferta
*Independently perform site visits in compliance with SOPs.
*Conduct routine site contacts to ensure site compliance, adequate enrolment, and understanding of study requirements.
*Review and verify case report forms and other clinical data for completeness and accuracy.
*Interpret data to identify protocol violations or major risks to patient safety or data integrity.
*Generate queries and manage resolutions with site personnel.
*Maintain project tracking systems as required.
*Identify and resolve minor site issues
*Complete assigned trainings
*Performing administrative tasks & Maintaining Central File
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in allied health fields such as Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Health Science
- 3 years experience > field monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Strong computer literacy e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, record retention, and time management skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, FDA & local regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage the sites independently
- Estimated Travel Time: 50%