Excelent oportunities to develop
Greta workplace envirement
Sobre nuestro cliente
Page Group is a British-based recruitment business. It is headquartered in Weybridge, Surrey and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Descripción de la oferta
- Drive the successful implementation of the Latam's CRM Programme with internal stakeholders according to business priorities
- Create, generate and implement and follow up consistent and measurable strategies for: Client Lead Generation (e-Flash campaigns), Marketing Campaigns (research programs, events) and Communication campaigns (Newsletters)
- Manage daily contact with key stakeholders such as Country Marketing leaders / Managing Directors / LATAM mkt coordination
- Monitor CRM KPI and programme effectiveness; pro-actively take action to maximize results.
- Drive CRM process improvements (audience targeting and database management) and optimize the direct marketing campaigns launched in the region.
- Ensure timely execution of CRM Programs
- Develop candidate and client life cycle and relevant event-based campaigns
- Support and advise businesses to ensure maximum return from direct marketing
- Execute and apply global best practices within the region
- Working with local marketing teams to optimize data quality and quantity held on customer database.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Education and Experience:
Marketing or related field degree
3 to 5 years of experience in CRM & marketing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good analytical skills, ability to draw data driven conclusions and make decisions
- Ability to see through details and think strategically as well
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Diplomatic and at ease in a matrix organization involving Global, Local and European Stake holders
This person must be hands on. The role does not have a team under him but needs to be able to work with all the resources in the region and take advantage of Global best practices.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Prior experience with SalesForce mandatory, and Exact Target (Desirable)
- Solid experience in CRM Marketing and direct marketing
- Other database tool(s) experience
- Experience analyzing conversion data, ROI and other analytically-oriented material
Great place to work with excellent benefits