Data DevOps Senior Engineer
Atractive international Project
Leader Dev company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Offer Cloud Computing, Big Data and Machine Learning solutions to enterprise challenges in the form of services, infrastructure and, soon, products. Although we're part of one of the largest Online Travel Agencies (OTA) in Spain, we have the size and culture of a tech startup.
Descripción de la oferta
- Work in a diverse environment where you'll take full responsibility of turning ideas and discoveries into new solutions and improvements.
- Be able to think outside the box. Challenge ideas and methods.
- Create and maintain scalable, reliable, consistent and repeatable systems
- Implement deployment and system maintenance and monitoring tools
- Work closely with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, ML Engineers and BI analysts to align various and often far-flung data deployment tasks.
- Actively contribute to take Data Science at Bluekiri to the next level.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Experience with Linux Administration
- Experience with Database Administration
- Basic understanding of Data ecosystem.
- Working experience with Ansible.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL.
- Working experience with Apache Airflow.
- Working experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Working experience with Pentaho and/or Microstrategy.
- Working experience with Kubernetes.
- Working experience in distributed version control.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Apache Spark, Prometheus and/or ELK.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python and/or SQL
In the role of DataOps Engineer, you will be working with the Data Science, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence teams deploying, maintaining and improving the infrastructure and cloud services behind BI and Data products and Machine Learning models for our enterprise customers.