Sobre nuestro cliente
Global provider of IT solutions for the management of services, products, customers and revenue for Communications Service Providers. Helps customers to monetize and transform their business towards a marketplace of digital services. Together with its customers, empowers people to self-serve, engage and take control of their own digital life.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support mission-critical Oracle/MongoDB/MySQL databases in a 24x7 environment.
- Support during deployment of new Oracle/MongoDB/MySQL Databases.
- Participate in rotational on-call coverage and production releases/patches installation.
- Document and maintain database standards and operations procedures
- Proactively monitor databases for optimal performance.
- Manage database backups and participate in recovery exercises.
- Database tuning, SQL tuning and optimization, Troubleshoot performance issues and recommend fixes.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Installation, configuration and upgrades of Database server software, working with cross-functional teams to provide database support.
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing and production usage.
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposals.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 5 years' experience with Oracle and/or MySQL
- 2 years' experience with MongoDB preferred.
- 2 years' experience in 24x7 production DB environment
Required Skill Set
- Advanced knowledge of ORACLE, MONGODB and MYSQL Databases
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Basic knowledge of Intelligent Networks: GSM, 3G
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
Paquete de beneficios