Important leader in the manufacture and marketing of hand and power tools
digital marketing, socia media, customer experience
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global market leader in Hand & PowerTools, Storage and Security products with strong presence also in the Oil and Gas and Engineered Fastening industries. An S&P 500 Company with over $10 Billionof global revenues. With over 50,000 employees world-wide
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Continuously evolve and understand the online competitive landscape. Identifying and developing new opportunities to drive traffic, increase reach, acquire new customers, and increase sales.
- Constantly evaluate the most effective ways to deliver our messaging to the online users and identify mediums that are best served to meet overall marketing objectives. Focus on customer and end-user engagement initiatives.
- Manage regular reporting and tracking, interpret implications, report metrics appropriately and flag issues regarding all digital platforms (website, social media, etc.)
- Manage external/digital and social media vendors and/or agency coordination efforts.
- Support the Ecommerce local teams with knowledge and tactics implementations.
- Responsible to implement email marketing initiatives, database management, query, and post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Applying learnings and insights to subsequent campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, Brand Managers and local teams in the development of traditional and digital media plans and tactics that will support achieving SBD's Marketing Objectives for the market.
- Actively partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, IT support, and customer service to expand education and penetration of digital activity.
- Develop acquisition campaigns & ensure offline and online campaigns have an end user acquisition approach
- Define and train the right users on the regional and GEM platforms and tools
- Optimize spending based on CPA and segment LTV potential
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for professionals with the following characteristics:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing, Communications (Preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance English is mandatory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing more complex web development and marketing projects, including working closely with IT on integrations.
- Well-developed analytical skills. Data driven.
- Experience with executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development and analytics (Google Analytics), acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc.), and social media web marketing tools and reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills-verbal, written, and interpersonal. Excellent interpersonal interactions with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
Attractive compensation and benefits package