- You´ll have the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players
- Develop your creative skills and strategic thinking
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our Client provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of broad, regionally focused accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand the company usage
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by the company; position the company relative to the competition.
- Generate velocity by establishing the company in new and existing markets through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure the company can be sold broadly and effectively.
- Work closely and co-sell with the company functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Ensure your customers' implementations are wildly successful.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- You show a successful track record in Enterprise software sales
- You thrive in high velocity situations and can think/act with a sense of urgency
- Your organizational, communication, negotiation and presentation skills are top-notch
- You have experience with account mapping and planning
- You are a motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- You are able to manage sales cycles within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- You have outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- You know how to collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- You possess MEDDIC experience
- You possess APM experience (just a plus -- not necessary)
A competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.