- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strategic planning thinking
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Agriculture Company
Reporting to the Regional Group Finance Director, the main responsibilities are,
- Act as a Business Partner supporting financial and business areas.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets, and business drivers.
- Work with business Lead and key stakeholders to resolve any concerns or difficulties with their financial performance and guide in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Ensure financial results have integrity and are reported in a timely manner
- Responsible for leading the Credit & collection and Receivables are as followings clients negotiations and recommendations.
- Cost control over supply chain, production and inventories following key indicators and proposing new ones
- Be responsible for the implementation of internal and external audit processes according to local and global policies
- Key user for special projects to ensure full compliance of internal control, accounting and reporting
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Seeking for professionals graduated as Accountant or Business Administration, preferably with a Post-Graduate or Master degree and more than 7 years of experience in financial management positions . Will be highly consider the ability to train and promote teamwork and the autonomy to take corporate decisions.
Attractive Salary Package