- Finance expert functions:Tax and Customs, Treasury and Financing
- Intern Audit and Risk Management.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Transportation Company located in Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- Contribute effectively with the project initial set-up
- Implement the Global Financial Strategy set for the project at tender stage ensuring a smooth transition from Tender to Project
- Warning on any deviation that may affect the tax structure (Tax guidance) proposed at tender stage.
- Communicate effectively with Project Stakeholders and provide reliable financial analysis to assist in the decision-making
- Prepare jointly with the project team, the project reviews content and reassess each semester the profitability.
- Explain, justify and keep record in detail of the estimates
- Corroborate the permanent compliance of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and all governance rules and regulations.
- Permanently looking for liquidity flows and working capital optimisation and promote cash culture in the project.
- Understanding the contractual terms and conditions and advising about all financial matters in contract, focusing on guiding on competitiveness improvement.
- Preparing timely forecasts for sales, costs, margin and cash.
- Reconciling project data and General Ledger on regular basis.
- Challenge eligibility and relevance Capex & R&D analyzing impacts and optimising how to implement and informing Operations Finance about the amounts considered at tender stage
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- From 5 to 10 years experience in Finance
- An auditing and/or project operational background would be an advantage
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Team working
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, knowledge of SAP
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Fluent in other languages is a plus
- Competitive salary