Finance Supply Chain Senior Analyst
Professional Experience in Multinational Companies
Supply Chain Finance Experience
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational FMCG company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Finance Director the main responsabilities are:
- Produce Management Reports on the Global Supply Chain performance with Supply Chain Leadership as key users of the information.
- Work with Supply Chain & Finance Leadership on understanding key drivers of actuals variance vs budget and prior year.
- Support Global Supply Chain forecast and budgeting process along with risk and opportunities analysis for each Business Unit.
- Run COGS validation and reconciliation as required for submission to the BU. Interact with key internal customers, including Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement and Business Unit Finance teams to analyze product and logistics costing, looking for synergies, alternatives to mitigate risks and execute identified opportunities.
- Understand COGS variance implications to regions and the company margin.
- Working Capital / Inventory Management
- Responsible for coordinating forecast inputs into the financial planning system and work with management to validate accuracy and reasonableness of data
- Demonstrate leadership in consensus and team building within and outside of Finance area.
- Understanding of business implications and proactive problem solving as it relates to supply chain area (raw, packaging materials, logistics, and obsolescence) in order to help leadership deliver business results and improve them.
- Look for reporting enhancements to standardize analysis across regions
- Planning and forecasting process design and management
- Help coordinate and prepare key business presentations to the Board.
- Support Global FP&A & S&OP Sr. Manager on global S&OP analysis
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for profiles with Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain finance teams, strong writer and oral English language skills and sbility to interpret financial and performance data. SAP BW experience and S&OP knowledge will be highly valued.
Attractive Salary and Benefits Package