- Experienced Accountant reporting to the CFO in London
- Mid-size Modular Construction Company
Sobre nuestro cliente
- Leading Modular development and construction company
- Work-life balance
- Familiar structure
- Initiating operations in Buenos Aires
- Accounting will be on Sage Line 200 & the team will be expected to use the system to the full in terms of reporting and analysing. In addition, it is expected that they will help develop the add-on modules.
- Processing of invoices into different SAGE 200 entities and reconciling the monthly P&L / Balance sheet of each entity.
- Assist in the preparation of the Monthly Reporting Pack
- Provide ad-hoc assistance with queries and projects as required
- Complete the monthly Intercompany Check & implement any needed corrections
- Assist with the accounting treatment of complex transactions
- Calculate and process all general ledger journals including but not limited to prepayments, accruals, FX revaluations and interest payments through to the monthly trial balance
- Review Month end bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of Property Tax Returns/VAT returns/Corporation Tax and Tax Packs for overseas jurisdictions
- Liaise with offshore administrators and ensure correct procedures followed
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for Trusts, UK Companies and Overseas Companies
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English.
- Qualified accountants and experienced accounts payable clerks
- Would expect to be a graduate but this is not essential - (a good grasp of mathematics essential)
- Comfortable with loans, interest calculations and Foreign Exchange accounting
- Deliver accurate, high-quality outputs, in a timely manner and be able to discuss what the report shows and what actions are needed
- A positive can-do attitude, demonstrating adaptability and showing initiative
- Good IT skills particularly in Excel (lay out worksheets in a logical manner with controls)
- Experience using Sage Line 200 would be ideal. Must have used a mid-sized accounting system and designed reports from that system.
- Proven team player and able to work within a small team
- The Financial Controller must be able to manage a small team
- Work-life Balance