- Opportunity to help organizations realize the potential of mergers, acquisitions
- A career within Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services
Sobre nuestro cliente
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Center is the natural extension of our client leading class global delivery capabilities. They provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
Working directly with US the main responsibilities are:
- High degree of analytically thinking, ability to solve complex problems, and use multiple sources of information to develop and communicate findings / recommendations.
- Aggregate and summarize detailed data and highlight key facts.
- Problem solvers, helping to identify, synthesize, and explain financial and accounting trends, key performance indicators and issue.
- Assists organizations with both buy-side and sell-side due diligence.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business ("BBA") and/or International Studies. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable Financial Consulting role, Accounting or Audit related field, or Business Development role. Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
Attractive salary package.