- Develop and optimize a centralized management for:Imports, Logistics,C. Service
- Define and apply the strategic orientation for each of these areas
Sobre nuestro cliente
Large French consortium that produces small appliances, and it is the world's largest manufacturer of cookware.
- Develop and optimize a centralized management for, Imports, Logistics, Customer Service, After Sales and Consumer Satisfaction departments, ensuring their correct operation and interaction to take advantage of possible synergies and standardizations between areas and within the region.
- Assure the correct adaptation of the company operation resources to the market requirements, ensuring the supply, storage and distribution of products, parts and components within the defined standards.
- Define and apply the strategic orientation for each of these areas aligned with the commercial and financial targets of the company and keeping at the same time a flexible and service-oriented vision to adapt to market requirement evolution.
- Early detection of market risks and opportunities, managing the implementation of projects in the areas under scope and transversely to take full advantage on different scenarios and generate a differentiation in the market.
- Design and develop a dynamic working team with a clear customer orientation and tangible results that will allow a right focus on tasks, self-empowerment and coordination between areas.
- Promote a constant communication flow between the areas under scope and the rest of the company departments. Ensure the correct data flow and report generation that will allow the company to work with reliable information and predictability.
- Support the purchasing department in local logistics bids. Manage supplier relationships and ensure compliance with CLA and contract conditions.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of performance and cost indicators aligned with defined strategies, validating their correct interpretation and the generation of action plans to attack root causes of deviations.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* College Degree, preferred in a related field (Business Administration or Engineering);
* Specialization in Logistics or Supply Chain
* A minimum 5 years in management position in compatible activities.
* Solid professional experience (at least 3 years) in the FMCG industry, preferentially in a multinational environment.
* Languages: Fluent English / Portuguese preferable