- High level of exposure
- He/she will work directly with the local business' heads
Sobre nuestro cliente
With more than 189,000 employees, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors
He/she will work directly with the local business' heads / function areas to align people and organizational strategies to business strategies and objectives while applying the appropriate level of confidentiality
- Partnercloselywith senior leaderstoestablishcredibility as a trustedadvisortoinfluenceandsupportkeystrategicandoperationaldecisions
- Understandtheoperatingmodelforcoveredclients, andassessimpactofanychangesonexistingtalent
- Understandmarketforcesandbusinessstrategy, andtranslatethoserequirementstotalent-relatedrequirements
- Facilitate development and execution of talent strategy with covered clients
- Identify HR's contribution to realizing clients objectives and leverage HR services or programs to suit the needs of covered client(s)
- Facilitate career management and planning in alignment with Group policies
- Facilitateorganizationalchangemanagementandhelpleaderstoaligncommunication, behavior, andinfrastructuretosupportthedesiredchanges
- Mitigateriskbyensuringappropriateescalation / investigationofperformance, conductandotherERrelatedmatters
- Lead the implementation of strategic projects
- Monitor and push HR strategies within the country
- Promote and develop healthy brand image of the bank
- Lead all local HR functions - employee relations, Comp & Ben, talent management, etc.
- Supervise, control and drive the staffing strategy - identifying, recruiting and onboarding substantial amount of new staff within compressed schedule
- Develop relations and ensure productive collaboration with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law regulations, as well as CNBV and Banxico´s HR requirements.
- Lead the Bank Regulatory Remunerations Committee.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 10 to 15 years' experience in HR (Bank/financial sectors is a plus)
- Strong ability to partner and lead specialty functions of Human Resources (e.g., compensation, learning & development, mobility, employee relations) desired with a mix of operational, strategic and systems thinking experience
- In-depth knowledge of generalist HR role
- Proven track record of operating in demanding International organizations
- Superior people skills to efficiently interact with senior key stakeholders at country and regional levels in a multiple businesses organization
- Strong ability to lead and push key initiatives, strong verbal and written communication skills, solid problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organization Development or related field
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker
Attractive benefits package