- High Level of Exposure
- Regional Scope-Argentina/Chile/Peru
Sobre nuestro cliente
- With more than 189,000 employees, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors
- Documents and Implements the strategy, process, policies and procedures of HR horizontal processes in scope: Talent Supply / Recruitment, EDM, Payroll, Employee Relations and HR Controls.
- Owns the execution of HR horizontal processes in scope as indicated in procedures and policies and reports related metrics to both HR and Business Management
- Manages Internal and External Stakeholders to HR horizontal processes in scope, securing not only effective and timely communication, but support to Colombia operation and challenges.
- Partners with assigned Business Leader facilitating identification of key organizational capabilities needed for the Business to succeed and defines organization Action Plan to respond to capabilities required.
- Owns the execution of Organization Action Plan for Business and reports related metrics to both HR and assigned Business Leader.
- Support HR initiatives across calendar year and keep the line up to date on forthcoming initiatives
- Facilitate the adoption of HR policies and practices and educate leaders and managers regarding HR capabilities
- Participate as required with internal, external and government audits
- Act as a culture carrier
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Professional in HR or Business Administration
- Knowledge of HR foundational processes
- Proficient in English
- Minimum 4 years of experience as HRBP
- Capable to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Attractive benefits package