Intellectual Property Counsel
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
The perfect opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company;
Sobre nuestro cliente
- HICKIES is a global company that is bending the rules of footwear by re- inventing shoelaces and replacing them with a modular lacing system designed for an active lifestyle;
- In the six years since its founding, the company has sold 6 million sets of HICKIES, and it currently markets and distributes its products in over 45 countries;
- With offices in Brooklyn, Switzerland and Buenos Aires, HICKIES has created a new category in the sporting goods and children's footwear industry and is either selling or will launch in some of the top global retailers.
Descripción de la oferta
- Coordinate, analyze and process incoming correspondence relating to IP matters received;
- Identify key deadlines and update records accordingly;
- Create records and co-ordinate IP matter work plans to relevant IP parties, including the management team and law firms;
- Update global records with accurate and consistent data throughout the IP registration, renewals and maintenance process.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Law degree from a top Argentine law school, graduate or masters degree (LL.M. or Equivalent) preferred;
- 4/5 years of experience with a major law firm and/or corporation with significant responsibilities in Argentina; experience working in a global multinational or international law firm preferred;
- Bilingual English;
- Full-time availability.
- Competitive salary.