- Be passionate.
- Work as a team.
Sobre nuestro cliente
PageGroup changes people's lives, creating opportunities to reach potential.
- Build brand marketing campaigns to drive awareness of the PageGroup's key brands.
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing program for our key brands disciplines (Executive, Outsourcing, Interim, Healthcare and Technology.
- Deliver Brand campaigns to support the sales operations with MEC (marketing engaged contacts) and SQLs (sales qualified leads) to drive increased job flow.
- Teamwork with the Business Partners in the local markets to ensure coordination, operations' buy in, execution and result reporting.
- Coordination and teamwork with the SSC areas to ensure the deployment of campaigns.
- Manage the delivery of support collateral and campaigns on the Marketing Resource to increase quality and volume available for the sales operation's teams.
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships to help drive awareness of the marketing programs and ensure marketing are aligned and supporting the sales operations business.
- Responding to requests from the business for branded literature and collateral.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Skills and experience
- Experience in integrated campaign management.
- Experience of running multi-channel B2B campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Knowledge of paid channels to drive campaign awareness.
- Experience in CRM planning and delivery.
- Experience of compiling content elements to support B2B nurturing and some copywriting experience.
- Event management experience including using these for driving engagement and awareness across digital and social channels.
- Strong organizational, analytical marketer with the ability to manage a wide array of tactical activities.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Good team player.
- Can do attitude.
- Excellent English abilities, Portuguese is desirable.