- Opportunity in an important Healthcare Company
- Vacancy for Diabetes Medical Proffesionals
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important Health care Company
Reporting to Medical Manager the main responsibilities will be:Build and maintain the required medical/scientific expertise
* Keep medical knowledge on the therapeutic area updated
* Build professional credibility in front of brand team members and customers
* Critically read and evaluate the relevant medical literature
* Attend and contribute in medical congresses and scientific symposiums
* Prepare or review scientific information in response to customer questions and media requests
* Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with external experts, professional associations and the general medical community
* Review scientific content of clinical documents
* Participate in data analysis, preparation of final reports and publications.
* Participate in Strategic planning, development of medical brand strategies
* Strategic vision and ability to work as a team
* Prepare and delivering product knowledge training for the sales force
* Approve product knowledge training for the sales force
* Provide medical training of other employees (clinical study team, medical, non-medical)
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for Medical Professionals with 5 years of experience in similar roles.