- Departamento medico en empresa de farma multinacional
- Oportunidad de crecimiento profesional
Sobre nuestro cliente
Knight Therapeutics Inc. is a pan-American (ex-US) specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, in licensing, out-licensing, marketing, and commercializing innovative prescription pharmaceuticals in Canada and Latin America. Knight owns Biotoscana Investments S.A., a pan-Latin American specialty pharmaceutical company
- Develops content and medical materials and maintains him/herself updated on the topics pertinent to his/her field as well as competitors.
- Maintains solid relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and is responsible for continuous medical training of local teams.
- Reports to regional medical direction, and manages a team of MSLs and/or FMAs, building the medical in-field strategy and acting as line manager for the assigned team.
- Acts as medical lead in the assigned TAs, participating in the local/regional strategic brand plan and leading the medical tactical plan
- Secures the timely execution of medical tactics as per brand strategy
- Leads a team of medical advisors, MSLs or associate medical managers, depending on the affiliate structure
- Maintains significative interactions with KOLs and healthcare system decision makers
- Implements key performance indicators and metrics for medical team
- Timely collects and communicates to brand team all relevant trends, changes in standard of care, unmet needs and insights identified in-field
- Develops medical materials and reviews promotional materials, ensuring clinical accuracy of messages
- Secures the compliance of local medical team with all applicable trainings and policies
- Performs continuous trainings for medical and commercial local teams
- Creates engagement plans for KOLs and tracks its accomplishment
- Is accountable for planning and follow up of medical budget allocated to the franchise/TA
- Responsible for people management and development plans of the teams assigned
- Support of planning and execution of clinical studies, expanded access programs and local publications
- May carry out presentations to regional and/or global teams
- Collaboration in pharmacovigilance and/or Medical Information and/or Patient Support Program tasks
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- MD university degree
- Clinical and research experience in any of the assigned TAs is desirable
- >5 years' experience in pharma industry in similar positions (Medical Manager, medical advisor, TA lead). Experience in managing a cluster or region is preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical context related to pharma industry, research methodology and good clinical practices
- Fluency in local language and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, result oriented, collaborative, ability for decision making and autonomy