Plant General Manager - Mendoza
Challenging Executive Position
Manufacturing Multinational Leader
Sobre nuestro cliente
Manufacturing World Leader
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the COO based in USA, the main responsibilities will be:
- Provide leadership and direction to the business to ensure the annual business plan, including P&L and balance sheet objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained at the highest level possible:
- Develop and implement capital spending plans that meet the ongoing needs of the business for plant, equipment and productivity improvements.
- Continuously evaluate the business structure and staffing levels to ensure the business resources reflect current market conditions and demand for products and services. Establish contingency plans to enable effective and efficient deployment as necessary.
- Develop and implement process improvements, which continuously improve on-time delivery, reduce operating and product costs and reduce product lead times.
- Establish and maintain a control environment that meets or exceeds country and local laws and regulations, as well as meeting or exceeding the company's ethical standards.
- Interface with customers, suppliers and internal teams to raise the bar in supply chain management by transforming the company's SCM and delivery capabilities from a product-driven to a service-driven approach.
- Participate in strategic and business planning and in setting business goals and objectives for the EPO Platform
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an executive with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with an MBA preferred.
The main requirements of the position are:
- Minimum of ten years management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in industrial pump or rotating equipment.
- Extensive product and process knowledge of rotating equipment.
- Working level of market knowledge (chemical, water, power, oil & gas, general industrial).
- Plant Management/Operations experience.
- Within a manufacturing environment, experience in supply chain, operations, purchasing, planning, materials management, customer service, inside sales (quotes), engineering, product management and field services.
- Demonstrated skills in managing and developing personnel. Strong leadership skills, leading people in a functional organization in a matrix environment.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability in a manufacturing environment and be able to delegate effectively in a team environment and to mentor and develop others.
- Strong cost center management experience as part of their respective operational responsibilities and have a solid track record in providing positive results.
- Have demonstrated experience in continuous improvement process (CIP) and tools and will be familiar with Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Sound understanding of quality management systems, ISO 9000
- Good business experience and skills with a proven record achieving excellent results.
- Must be Proficient in English.
- Prior plant manager/industrial director position with full P&L responsibility is a must.
- Demonstrated capability to lead change and transformation activities, thereby generating process improvements which lead to greater effectiveness and efficiency.
Exciting Plant General Manager Challenge