Think outside the box and explore new ways to execute projects
Project Estimator - Buenos Aires
Sobre nuestro cliente
The company is a platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Its mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and its own team members are central to that goal.
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepare estimate with detail take-off based on Test-fit, SD, DD and 100% CDs for Architectural and MEP trades.
- Prepare RFP for general contractors and construction managers
- Develop and maintain consistent project financial procedures and best practices
- Help develop internal cost savings and metrics for global construction projects
- Ensure team is aware of and has exposure to latest accounting methods
- Help develop and provide consistent methods for project budgeting, cost estimating, tendering, and cost reporting
- Manage contractual agreements, including consultant contracts, construction contracts, vendor contracts, and insurance requirements
- Provide project teams with cost analysis & support functions
- Assist accounting team to ensure project accounts have been received and paid as part of closeout
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience with commercial interior fit-outs, on very tight time frames with high-end finishes
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills of using ProCore, Planswift and Microsoft office
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish - please provide your resume in
Excellent Compensation Package in a growing Company!