- opportunity to open a branch of a Chinese company
- high growth company
Sobre nuestro cliente
We are committed to supporting our clients in their clinical development in the best possible way. As the leading clinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) in China, we are dedicated to provide services for new drug research and development and other supporting services to global and Chinese pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Since our inception in 2004, Tigermed has always embraced new technologies and partnerships to accelerate product development and generate the clinical evidence that our clients require to demonstrate real-world value
- Oversee the implementation of clinical projects and the management of clinical studies to ensure studies are completed on time, in compliance with related regulations, guidelines and our SOPs
- To implement project management effectively, according to study protocol, project management
plan and monitoring plan
- Participate in site selection, initiation, monitoring, and closeout activities
- Customer Maintain: Keep positive relationship with sponsor and investigator
- Perform necessary training for PM Supervisor and build the effective team.
- Provide job skill recommendations to PM Supervisor and perform performance appraisals for them.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor degree or above in Medical or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience as a PM.
- Good understanding and knowledge of document required by Good Clinical Practice.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and clinical trial operation
- Good working and proactive attitude.
- Value importance of teamwork
- Good skills on Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook, etc.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Honest and self-discipline.
- Good communication and coordination skills.