Reporting & Accounting Manager
Reporting & Accounting Leader
Ensure KPIs accomplishment
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets.
Descripción de la oferta
- Preparation of monthly reporting package to Headquarters
- Prepare reports on a regular basis that include (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) financial statements, cost reports, budgeting, forecasting reports, trend analysis and present findings and recommendations to top management.
- Ensure fiscal compliance within all Businesses and Entities.
- Ensure the general ledger is kept in accordance with GAAP, in addition to preparing monthly GAAP financial statements for management on a timely basis.
- Be responsible of preparing the annual corporate budget reports as well as Forecast reviews.
- Review, maintain, and improve current internal control systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor expenses and prepare budgets for various departments while collaborating to analyze spend and cost drivers.
- Report KPI's to executive level management.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- CPA, Chartered Accountant, Business Administrator or equivalent
- 5+ years position experience (experience in Project execution companies is preferred)
- International, multi-currency, multi-office experience
- Treasury & Tax experience
- Big 4 Audit experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership of an Accounting TeamGood leadership and communication skills
- Team player
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Attractive compensation package