Leads the BU Revenue Performance, as part of a Matrix Organization.
Gather & prepare analysis based on information from internal and external source
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is a global Hotel chain with its headquarters situated in Spain and offices in Retiro.
Descripción de la oferta
The Manager of Revenue Management reports directly to the VP Revenue Management and BU Commercial Senior Director will be responsible for supporting the definition and execution of the revenue management & commercial strategy of the Hotel Group. Providing valuable insights, coordinating the actions of the local revenue management teams and aligning all stakeholders into the general strategy of the company.
As an analytics executive, reporting to VP Revenue Management and BU Commercial Senior Director will be responsible for:
- Identifies tactical pricing and revenue management opportunities ensuring the best execution to secure short term results are achieved;
- Leads the BU Revenue Performance, as part of a Matrix Organization;
- Reviews mid and long term strategy for the various countries and key destinations, based on inputs from Business Units, by using Group's RMS system and through extensive market research;
- Understand the dynamics within the different feeder markets / segments and the effect it will have on the strategy and segmentation, hence risks & opportunities they may bring;
- Identifies opportunities based on trend, feeder markets, destination performance, etc, and leads to ensure the best execution on those opportunities;
- Understands and follows up best practices in the industry to be incorporated to Group's commercial strategy;
- Gather & prepare analysis based on information from internal and external sources.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or similar. Value given to post graduate qualifications, that counts with a minimum of 5 years of experience in hotel revenue management roles and 3 years pf experience in analytical roles.
The following qualifications are required:
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels in the organization;
- Highly quantitative analytical skills;
- Strategic thinking & mindset;
- Proven ability to carry out analysis and make conclusions;
- Results orientated;
- Team player;
- MS Office, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Qlikview is a plus. Duetto or any other RMS;
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages an advantage;
- This position will be based in Buenos Aires;
- Availability to travel may be required.
Our client is offering a competitive offer and career plan to the successfully chosen candidate.