Proven experience in pre-sales within the IT channel preferred
Sobre nuestro cliente
An international company is looking a pre sales engineer to incorporate for his team
Descripción de la oferta
- Support the sales organization to influence project with customer's visits together with KAM and product demonstrations and pilot installations.
- Work together with the integrator and/or software development partner during the project sales process, to include managing the RFP process
- Supporting sales organization in tender and RFP/RFQ process and answering project related questions from the KAM's and Inside Sales colleagues.
- Continuously keep the technical knowledge up to date on the latest products and features in order to offer the best possible solution to the needs of the customers.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- IT exposure in networking, IP-based technologies and applications with sound knowledge of network infrastructure (TCP/IP), VMS software and hardware technology an advantage
- Attained industrial certification from CISCO, Nortel Networks, Microsoft with technical experience from CCTV business preferred
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills; and the ability to communicate fluently in English
- High level of self-initiative, self-motivation and sales oriented.
- Travelling within is required within the country side, as well to visit the other offices in the Region of South America, and /or attend some trainings in the company