- Opportunity in sales
- Be part of a growing company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Founded in 1991, Mindray is one of the leading global providers of medical devices and solutions. Firmly committed to our mission of "advance medical technologies to make healthcare more accessible", we are dedicated to innovation in the fields of Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging System.
Mindraypossesses a sound global R&D, marketing andservicenetwork. Inspiredbytheneedsofourcustomers, weadoptadvancedtechnologiesandtransformthemintoaccessibleinnovation, bringinghealthcarewithinreach. Whileimprovingthequalityofcare, wehelp reduce itscost, makingit more accessibleto a largerpartofhumanity.
Today, Mindray'sproductsandservices can be foundinhealthcarefacilitiesinover 190 countriesandregions. In China, Mindray'sproductsandsolutions can be foundinnearly 110,000 medicalinstitutionsand 99% ofClass A tertiaryhospitals.
Sales Target Implementation
- Achieve the PMLS product sales target and delivery the according sales strategy in the territory
- Concern and optimize the profit target and payment promptness
- Attend in the project tender and contract assessment.
- Identify potential clients, develops an account entry strategy, conducts the prospecting campaign, develops relationships and understands the business/performance issues that contribute to the client´s critical strategic business objective
- Follow the competitor's information and predict the need of the customer to advance the sales achievement and quota expansion.
- Work closely with marketing team for new product introduction and promotional activities.
- Participate in the internal expo. to collect, analysis and output the report of the customer and marketing data.
Customer Relation Management
- Initiate and maintain the customer relation and deal with the customer complain.
- Build and manage the distributor network
- Visit the customer regularly and follow the customer need to increase the satisfaction.
Organization Cooperation & Coordination
- Cooperate with business coordinator to advance smoothly the marketing program.
- Assist the service manager to deal with the payment collection and customer complain
Deliver a written account plans and department plans as requested, including a request for any supporting resources.
Provide detail reports to Sales Supervisor and National Sales Manager on monthly revenue accounting, forecast and activity, both personal targets and sales team performance.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor Degree or above. Biomedical engineer, Sciences or relevant
- At least 2 years in the sales and channel management experiences in the same industry, experience in tenders
- Good English speaking and weitins skill
- Proficient at the Microsoft office software and internas sales management system, CRM, SAP