- Important vacancy in Health Industry
- Opportunity in a Leader Healthcare Company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
A Senior Consultant is an experienced management consultant with the ability to manage day-to-day project operations and to create high-quality project materials and client deliverables (including organizational, portfolio, and asset-specific recommendations) for client engagements autonomously and with minimal direction.
Builds positive working relationships with clients, consulting staff, managers, leadership, and internal support teams.
Significantly contributes to the overall cross-functional management of projects, at both the client organization, as well as internally at Syneos Health. Understands, communicates, and maintains project scope, approach, budget, resource allocations, and timelines.
Accountable for project activities and leverages internal tools and tracking systems to ensure project objectives, milestones, and timelines are met efficiently and effectively. Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals and targets.
* Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with the client through personable, trust, credibility, and reliability.
* Strategically identifies and evaluates relevant secondary research data sources (analytically and scientifically based). Using research from competitive pipelines, company websites, prescribing information, epidemiology information, and syndicated reports.
* Summarizes complex industry, market, client portfolio, and product data and trends in a clear and comprehensive manner.
* Drives the development of discussion guides for primary interviews (internal and external) with minimal oversight.
* Demonstrated proficiency in navigating the management consulting cycle of creating project deliverables, quality checking work, reviewing with project management/leadership, incorporating edits and feedback, and resubmitting work pieces for deliverable inclusion in a timely, efficient manner.
* Demonstrates a strategic and systematic decision-making approach to communicating data through text, graphics, images, and/or other communication choices.
* Designs and builds a compelling, structured, and logical storyboard in PowerPoint with minimal oversight.
* Leverages critical thinking and problem-solving skills to recommend creative ideas based on data analysis, personal experience, and industry best practices.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:* Bachelor's degree required; MBA or graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
* Experience in consulting and/or biopharmaceutical work required
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Ability to assess client needs, problem solve, and deliver clear and compelling strategic recommendations
* Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
* Strong business acumen required
* Demonstrated attention to detail required
* Ability to develop relevant client deliverables autonomously required
* Experience in research and data analysis (e.g., organization of sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy for pre-defined problems)
* Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills required
* Effective and professional communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written) required
* Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
* The drive for self-development and an action-oriented work ethic
* Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills
* Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required