- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies.
- Conduct business development and sales account management activities.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading provider of innovative and microwave radio and wireless network solutions.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, your main responsibilities will be:
* Develop a business plan and market sales strategy which ensures the achievement of the company sales goals and profitability;
* Develop and report the sales funnel (focusing on key telecom operators first);
* Prepare and execute action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
* Provide timely feedback to senior management along with sales meeting reports;
* Accurately assess the competition pricing levels for the on-going prospects;
* Develop negotiation strategies which support sales achievements while granting the maximum possible profit margin;
* Prepare accurate sales reports (meeting reports, …);
* Produce a monthly activity summary report;
Front end sales activities:
* Lead the company's efforts for the achievement of the target objectives with the Customer ( presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals related to the portfolio and value proposition,..);
* Coordinate with Central Pre-sales and Product Planning in order to identify and implement new opportunities (in particular within the major accounts);
* Support the marketing efforts of the company through the attendance to company and industry events;
* Organise and attend regular visits/meetings with the targeted Customers (including all departments and people relevant to the business);
* Coordinate and assist in resolving any issue raised by the Customer.
* Maintain and expand the industry and product knowledge;
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures, business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Sign at least one major deal with a Mobile Operator within the second year;
* Sign at least one new major deal with a Customer [ (regional) operator, distributor, integrator, ISP…] every year;
* Meet the assigned revenue targets and individual objectives;
* Protect and increase a profitable revenue stream within the current and future accounts.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Degree in Electrical or Telecommunications or equivalent (preferred),
* More than 10 years of relevant sales experience,
* Strong know-how of TLC infrastructure market,
* Knowledge of purchasing process within TLC Operators and direct experience in e-auction processes,
* Proven networking relationship within operators at executive level,
* Knowledge of South American Telecom market (operators strategies, market trend, key influencers) with proven relationship network,
* Proactive and result-oriented approach;
* High sense of responsibility and reliability in performing the assigned tasks;
* Ability to work under high pressure and according to Customer requests (including overtime, travels abroad on short notice..)
* Proven presentation and communication skills suitable to establish contact and relationship with executives of the major Operator Customers ("C" level);
* Excellent Spanish is a must. Advanced English is required.