- Analyzing business plans and pro-forma financial and operating models
- Perform market, industries and companies dynamics research
Sobre nuestro cliente
One of the largest professional services companies in the world.
Senior Consultants identify and analyze client's strategic issues. They are generally an active contact for our clients, responsible for developing work plans, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions and managing other case team members. Senior Consultants work on a variety of client issues, such as designing / deploying organic and inorganic growth and digital transformation strategies for organizations, performing analysis and diligence on acquisition / divestment candidates, assessing attractiveness of potential targets, understanding new markets, turning around underperforming institutions and optimizing cash flow and profitability, and also implementing change.
Skills and attributes for success
* Perform market, industries and companies dynamics research using a variety of sources (e.g. analyst reports, market research reports, news articles, internal sources).
* Executing various analyses (e.g. customer segmentation, market sizing, competitor analysis, avenues for growth, operating model design, macroeconomic / financial forecasting and synergies analysis) to support the strategic recommendations.
* Designing and executing in-depth interview guides with key organizational stakeholders, industry experts and customers.
* Analyzing business plans and pro-forma financial and operating models to help identify key assumptions and drivers.
* Managing and directing the analytical efforts of junior team members at the Associate and Senior Associate levels on a daily basis.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Outstanding academic performance, with a University degree and at least 2 years of related work experience.
* Experience in strategy consulting, business consulting, private equity, investment banking, project management, transactions, corporate finance, operations or a quantitative type of research and analytics function.
* Ability to make detailed assessments of industry, products, markets, competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
* Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
* Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
* Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
* Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.
* Ideally, you'll also have a MBA or Master in Finance degree with at least 18 months of related work experience.
* Portuguese is a plus
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who have a strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to action and performance. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients' goals.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you