- Multinational Company
- Join a global team
Sobre nuestro cliente
The company provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
- Use your extensive experience in producing and delivering large-scale web applications to ensure successful delivery and support for a number of key client applications
- Work with cross functional leaders to understand and influence business strategy, set priorities, and define technology goals
- Drive continual improvements in the delivery process and overall product quality Oversee team staffing and hiring, ensuring that the correct skill sets and personalities are represented in order to maximize team effectiveness
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and technical team members to ensure projects are well planned and positioned for success
- With the end goal of consistently driving customer value, define and lead initiatives to solve organizational problems that hinder our ability to provide outstanding service
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management.
- Help team understand overall business objectives and how their individual actions contribute to those goals
- Demonstrate team value to the business through both the definition and measurement of quarterly objectives
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated success building and leading full stack development teams
- Experience managing direct reports
- Demonstrated broad impact and perspective outside the bounds of a single team Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Comfortable leading meetings and presenting in front of groups of colleagues or clients.
- Strong problem solving skills - ability to evaluate and solve complex problems in conventional and non-conventional ways
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines while successfully supporting multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Background in the execution of DevOps methodologies and continuous integration
- Experience guiding teams through the full software development life cycle Ability to build strong bonds with employees to foster open, honest and candid communication
- Prior experience in a Lead Developer role providing technical guidance to teams of full stack developers
- Knowledge of Financial domain
- English: Fluent
Excellent and competitive salary package.