Service Manager (Telco)
Regional Role, High level of visibility.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Telecom & Netowrking company
Descripción de la oferta
You will be the spokesperson for several of the company´s International accounts/customers and will work closely with the Service Assurance team members and other regional Service Managers to ensure processes as defined are followed in terms of SLA targets. You will coordinate with the Service Assurance Management team members to reach the goals to ensure customer expectations are met as agreed upon. In this role you will set up, coordinate, lead and report on Service Management Review meetings with the accounts/customers you have been assigned to, including responsibility to deliver monthly reports on Service Assurance incidents created and worked on by the Incident Management teams. You will serve as a link between your accounts/customers and the company´s teams, including upper management. You will work closely with the Problem Management team to proactively report on services which need to be discussed with the local providers in order to bring stability to the delivered services. The Service Manager will also be a point of contact in the company´s escalation matrix for ongoing incidents.
Reporting to the Global Customer Support Director, her/his main responsabilities will be:
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction;
- Work with the Service Assurance team as one of the team members;
- Organize and coordinate workflow and ensure that customers and accounts are well maintained;
- Organize and coordinate the workflow in order to ensure the customer requests are handled and coordinated as required;
- Receive complaints and resolve problems from accounts if raised in Service Review meetings;
- Pass on information to Service Operations Management in case of highly escalated issues;
- Answer incoming escalation calls in the assigned time window of your region;
- Work closely with other regional Service Managers (based in Amsterdam and Singapore).
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to act as the Expereo spokesperson in the Service Review meetings. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role's responsibility and will be results-driven and customer focused. English communication is required to be of business level in word as well as spoken fluently (preference is to have a candidate whose native language is English).
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- At least 3 to 5 years proven experience as Service Manager or relevant role;
- Knowledge and experience in Telecom & Networking solutions;
Familiarity with company policies;
Excellent fluent communication (in English) and interpersonal skills (compulsory);
Organizational and leadership skills;
Service Management ITIL- certification (Nice to have);
- Cisco CCNA and CCNP certification (Nice to have);
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Osde 310.
- Sports expenses included.
- Lunch in company.
- Annual Bonus