Sr. Tax Analyst
Keep a permanent analysis over the local tax regulation/legislation changes
To support and attend the audits and requirements of the Tax Authorities
Sobre nuestro cliente
Leading global ingredients solutions company.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Sr. Tax Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Technical analysis over tax regulations: perform the calculation, and timely submission of tax returns at the national, provincial and municipal levels.
- Keep a permanent analysis over the local tax regulation/legislation changes.
- Withholding taxes.
- Perform all applicable Ancillary Obligation.
- To support and attend the audits and requirements of the Tax Authorities.
- Perform taxes bookkeeping.
- Taxes over fixed assets.
- Support the preparation of TDQ and CDQs.
- Reconciliation of the Income Tax returns and tax accounts.
- Support the Income Tax Returns.
- Interaction and support to Deloitte (Tax Consultant) and KPMG (external audit).
- SOX over taxes.
- Support to the Tax Lead Southern Cone.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
The Sr. Tax Analyst position is well-suited for you if you:
- Have a technical background in local legislation. Be updated with the corresponding legislation and effective compliance with them.
- English intermediate to advanced.
- Be able to work under pressure and with tie deadlines.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Graduated in Accounting. Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3 years of experience in Tax area.
- SAP and MS-Excel.
- The ability to perform analysis and planning's.
- The ability to work in a team under pressure.
- Skills in order to organize, schedule and execute multiple tasks and priorities.
- Prior experience in a "Big 4" as a plus.
Atractivo paquete salarial