Trade Marketing Manager
Manage all types of campaigns for all channel customers
Manage the National Merchandising Program & National Trade Marketing Budget
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company that produces a variety of energy and hydrating sports drinks
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to Marketing Manager the position must:
- Supports Marketing Manager and collaborates with multiple divisional contacts consisting of KAMs, MAT team, Marketing Directors, Operations, Event, POS and other related personnel.
- Strategically communicate, develop and/or creatively adapt programs that originate from Brand Marketing, Distributor, Retailer and HQ.
- Execution of National and Regional customer marketing strategies and sales-related events for all company products based on Brand Marketing directives.
- Conduct detailed and timely program performance updates considering all relevant personnel in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts to produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Lead and/or assist with execution of Retailer incentives/ Dealer Loader Program, sampling opportunities, general category, new product / initiative education, selling stories, events, etc.
- Monitor usage of, create best practices and assist in development of Point-of-Sale as an integral piece of promotional strategy, including existing and new assets that fit within Brand Marketing direction.
- Contribute to the development of the Annual Plans for the company's brand by channel of trade
- Manage the National Merchandising Program (sourcing of all POSM items, budget, allocations, return on investment)
- Responsible for the National Trade Marketing Budget (track all spend, monthly reporting)
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for professionals with the following characteristics:
- 6-10 years of sales and Sales planning experience in On-premise, retailers, wholesalers and distributor sales environment. Beverage / Wine & Spirits experience big plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Proven knowledge of broker, distributor and retail customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, English skill is preferred
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Attractive compensation package