Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
Manage investment portfolios: short-term to mid-term investment strategies.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is a leading global ingredients solutions company with their office situated in Munro.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Southern Cone Treasury Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow;
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions;
- Manage investment portfolios: short-term to mid-term investment strategies;
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios;
- Support on the Company's goals and risk tolerance: Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines;
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions;
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies;
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes;
- Manage relationships with financial service providers;
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues;
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements;
- Participation of cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative growth strategies;
- Support on Credit Umbrella facilities within the countries - decision making;
- Trade finance management within country: supplier financing/factoring;
- Analytical support on Company's Cash Conversion Cycle decision making;
- Support on driving system improvements (automation, standardization, robotics, etc.);
- Overseeing FX trading, support to SSC on External outflows.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Knowledge of investment strategies, banking, and financial instruments;
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus;
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills;
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong project management skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Interested in process improvement;
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction;
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills;
- Set, prioritize and enable the achievement of ambitious goals through others.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics and/or Engineering (master's degree or MBA is a plus) and a minimum of 5 years'+ Treasury experience;
- Previous SSC working environment experience;
- Fluent English and Spanish: both written and spoken. Portuguese is a plus;
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services;
- Full International travel mobility is a plus;
- Must be able to analyze financial results and assess financial/strategic impacts of business decisions;
- Proven proficiency in the use of MS Office Software Programs (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc);
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
Our client is offering a competitive offer and career plan to the successfully chosen candidate.